Mobile Monster Terms & Conditions
Please read before sending your phone in. Don’t worry – nothing scary!
Thank you for participating in the Mobile Monster cash-back offer.
By sending your phone/device - you are accepting the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
I agree to the following Terms & Conditions of www.mobilemonster.com.au:
1. Mobile Monster will always reset any of the devices we receive to the factory default and erase all content and settings. Mobile Monster takes very seriously the responsibility of making sure that all personal information will be removed from the device.
2. I am the sole and rightful owner of this mobile phone being sold to Mobile Monster. If any devices(s) that I trade in turn out to be lost or stolen, I will waive my right to be paid.
3. The condition and model number of the device(s) that I have provided to Mobile Monster are accurate.
4. Mobile Monster is not liable for items that may be lost during transit by Australia Post, via our Free Satchel Method. You have the option to send via Australia Post Registered or Australia Post Express, at an additional cost – we highly recommend this for speed and reliability.
5. Risk Free Evaluation/Service: Once we receive the device it will be assessed based on the conditions selected on our website. Within 1 business day of receiving the device, if it fails an assessment based on this, we will contact you via telephone/email and give you two options
a) To receive an amount less to the offer on the website based on the condition of the phone
b) Send it back to you free of charge
6. Any stolen, blocked, counterfeit or fake devices sent to us will be reported to the police. No payment will be made and the device(s) will not be returned.
7. Mobile Monster has the right to reject any phones that are from overseas. I understand that I may be offered the option of a lesser value and have the option to accept or reject it.
8. I understand that if the device is found to have liquid damage or physical damage, it may be subject to a revised offer which you will have the choice to accept or have the device sent back free of charge.
9. I understand and agree that all data stored on the device may be deleted and will be unrecoverable.
10. Mobile Monster must "receive" the device within 14 days from the trade-in offer otherwise we have the right to offer a lesser amount – which you will have the opportunity to either accept or reject.
11. All device pricing are inclusive of GST.
12. I will ensure that all payment information (PayPal Email Address, Account name, BSB and Account number) are correct. Mobile Monster does not validate the details provided and cannot guarantee the receiving bank validates the details for the payment instruction. Any error in these payment details may result in a loss of funds. To the extent permitted by law, Mobile Monster is not liable for loss arising from any error in instructions given or by an authorized user.
13. I agree to OPT-IN to Mobile Monster newsletters, and am able to OPT-OUT at any time.
15. Any such items that are sent with the phone such as charger(s), external covers, usb devices, micro-usb cards and sim cards will be either recycled or disposed of. Any such items will not be returned in the case that the final assessment is rejected for any reason.
16. Mobile Monster has the right to reject the initial online trade in offer if the device has found to have missing/aftermarkets parts and/or has been tampered with by an unauthorised repair agent. This
includes the unauthorised software upgrades also known as “jailbroken” for Apple iPhones and “rooted” for Android phones.
17. If there are any issues with your device we will contact you via email and phone to make a revised offer. If we receive no response within 14 days of making the revised-offer, we will proceed with payment for the revised price.
18. Mobile Monster will dispose of any iCloud locked devices after 14 days after we have sent an email out to unlock the device from the iCloud account.